Hooker 5901-3HKR Competition Full Length Header, Black Ceramic
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This exclusive proprietary black ceramic coating offers the nostalgic look of the past as well as the aggressive look of a modern high-tech build. It also offers a more refined texture and appearance than is possible from painted finishes. With a satin sheen it has a unique look of its own and in addition to providing a more menacing look it also provides all the corrosion resistance of traditional silver ceramic. The Darkside coating also provides improved thermal resistance as compared to traditional silver ceramic (1700° F vs. 1300° F) making it highly recommended for supercharged or nitrous applications as well as for reduced under-hood temperatures.
- Formulated to withstand extreme temperatures (stability rating is 1700° F vs 1300° F on silver ceramic) without discoloration and maintains excellent adhesion even after repeated thermal cycling
- Provides a higher heat tolerance threshold than available from silver ceramics (ours or any of our competitor™s) and is therefore recommended for any applications producing elevated exhaust gas temperatures, such as when using superchargers and/or nitrou
- High-efficiency thermal properties limit heat migration through the header assembly, which in turn lowers under-hood temperatures for more performance
- Increased corrosion protection ensures long service life and maintained appearance of investment
- Provides unique styling enhancement that is equally pleasing in either a nostalgic retro application or a modern hi-tech build. As this coating is not burnished after its application, the surface appearance is more consistent than that of a silver cerami
- Works with power steering, power brakes and air conditioning
67-82 Mopar A/B/E/F Bodies
Tube Size 1.625" O.D. x 34"
Collector Size 3" O.D.
Collector Length 8"
Port Shape-Same As Port
More Like This
Hooker 5803-1HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 5901-1HKR Competition Full Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 5901-4HKR Competition Full Length Header, Titanium Ceramic
Hooker 2130-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2451-3HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 4901-3HKR Competition Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 4902-3HKR Competition Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2104-3HKR Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2454-3HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2458-3HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.