Hooker 5810-1HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Chrysler Big Block V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Silver ceramic coated, Steel, Silver
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hooker has long been known for its dominance of the drag racing circuit, but did you know that Hooker can help the off-road enthusiast scorch the deserts, mountains and swamps of the world? Hooker Headers use long tube lengths and long transition collectors to produce monstrous lowmid range torque without sacrificing top end horsepower. Each Hooker header is designed to provide the finest fit and most durable construction available on the market today. Hooker offers a complete line of full length and emission compatible headers for the off-road enthusiast to choose from. Whether it be a rock crawling Jeep or a 1000 mile desert racer, Hooker can bring your performance expectations to a new level.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
Application1968 Dodge D100 Pickup
1968 Dodge D
1968 Dodge D300 Pickup
1969 Dodge D100 Pickup
1969 Dodge D
1969 Dodge D300 Pickup
1970 Dodge D100 Pickup
1970 Dodge D
1970 Dodge D300 Pickup
1971 Dodge D100 Pickup
1971 Dodge D
1971 Dodge D300 Pickup
1972 Dodge D100 Pickup
1972 Dodge D
1972 Dodge D300 Pickup
1973 Dodge D100 Pickup
1973 Dodge D
1973 Dodge D300 Pickup
1974 Dodge D100 Pickup
1974 Dodge D
1974 Dodge D300 Pickup
1975 Dodge D100
1975 Dodge D
1975 Dodge D300
1976 Dodge D100
1976 Dodge D
1976 Dodge D300
1977 Dodge D100
1977 Dodge D
1977 Dodge D300
1978 Dodge D100
1978 Dodge D
1978 Dodge D300
More Like This
Hooker 5810HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Painted
Hooker 5902-1HKR Competition Full Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 5902-3HKR Competition Full Length Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 5902HKR Competition Full Length Header, Painted
Hooker 5902-4HKR Competition Full Length Header, Titanium Ceramic
Flowtech 33500FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 13500FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Hooker 5215-1HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 5903-1HKR Competition Full Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 5215-3HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Black Ceramic
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.