Hooker 5210HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Painted
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
Application1967 Dodge Charger
1967 Dodge Coronet
1967 Plymouth Belvedere
1967 Plymouth GTX
1967 Plymouth Satellite
1968 Dodge Charger
1968 Dodge Coronet
1968 Plymouth GTX
1968 Plymouth Roadrunner
1969 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Coronet
1969 Plymouth GTX
1969 Plymouth Roadrunner
1970 Dodge Challenger
1970 Dodge Charger
1970 Dodge Coronet
1970 Plymouth GTX
1970 Plymouth Roadrunner
1971 Dodge Challenger
1971 Dodge Charger
1971 Plymouth GTX
1971 Plymouth Roadrunner
More Like This
Hooker 5320HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Painted
Hooker 5209HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Painted
Hooker 2205HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2213HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2287HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2455HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2457HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 4201HKR Super Competition Header, Painted
Hooker 4202HKR Super Competition Header, Painted
Hooker 6201HKR Super Competition Headers, 1970-71 Ford/Mercury 429-460
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.