Hooker 5209HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Painted
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
B-Bodies 67-72 Charger/Coronet/Belvedere /GTX/Road Runner/Satellite/Wagons
E-Bodies 70-74 Barracuda/Challenger
75-77 Sport Fury
Tube 2" O.D. x 32"
Collector Size 3.5" O.D.
Collector Length 10"
Port Shape-Same As Port
More Like This
Hooker 5320HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Painted
Hooker 5210HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Painted
Hooker 5215HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Painted
Hooker 2205HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2213HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2287HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2455HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2457HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 4201HKR Super Competition Header, Painted
Hooker 4202HKR Super Competition Header, Painted
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.