Hooker 5205-1HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Ceramic Coated
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
Application1967 Dodge Dart
1967 Plymouth Barracuda
1968 Dodge Dart
1968 Plymouth Barracuda
1969 Dodge Dart
1969 Plymouth Barracuda
1970 Plymouth Barracuda
1971 Plymouth Barracuda
1972 Plymouth Barracuda
More Like This
Hooker 2207-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2239-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2250-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 3202-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 3203-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated...
Hooker 6205-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 61-64 Ford/Mercury 352-428
Hooker 5215-3HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 5215-4HKR Super Competition Full Length Header,Titanium Ceramic
Hooker 2280-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 5215-1HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.