Hooker 5204HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Painted
318 Chrysler Small Block V8, 340 Chrysler Small Block V8, 360 Chrysler Small Block V8, Steel
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
Application1970 Dodge Dart
1970 Plymouth Duster
1970 Plymouth Valiant
1971 Dodge Dart
1971 Plymouth Duster
1971 Plymouth Scamp
1971 Plymouth Valiant
1972 Dodge Dart
1972 Plymouth Duster
1972 Plymouth Scamp
1972 Plymouth Valiant
NotesThe paint applied to these headers is a temporary coating only and is designed to burn off during use. High temperature paint or other high temperature coatings are recommended.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Hooker 5602-1HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 5602HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Painted
Hooker 5901HKR Competition Full Length Header, Painted
Doug's Headers D453 Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 62-72 Mopar, CC
Doug's Headers D453-B Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 62-72 Mopar, Blk
Hooker 5901-1HKR Competition Full Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Doug's Headers D453-R Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 62-72 Mopar, Raw
Flowtech 13100FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 33100FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 5115-1HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.