Hooker 5116HKRSuper Competition Full Length Header, Painted
318 Chrysler Small Block V8, 340 Chrysler Small Block V8, 360 Chrysler Small Block V8, Painted
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
67-79 Dart/Demon/Swinger/Duster /Valiant/Diplomat/Volare (A & F Bodies)
Tube 1.625" O.D. x 35"
Collector Size 3" O.D.
Collector Length 10"
Port Shape-Same As Port
More Like This
Hooker 5204-1HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 5602HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Painted
Hooker 5901-3HKR Competition Full Length Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 5901HKR Competition Full Length Header, Painted
Hooker 5602-1HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 5901-1HKR Competition Full Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 5901-4HKR Competition Full Length Header, Titanium Ceramic
Flowtech 13100FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 33100FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 5204HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Painted
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.