Hooker 42505HKR Header Back Exhaust System, Stainless Steel, 2.5 Inch
1968 Chevy Chevy II, 69-72 Chevy Nova, 71-72 Pontiac Ventura, Header-Back Exhaust System Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Full Stainless steel 2.5" diameter tubing exhaust system with stamped crossover, TIG welded Mufflers, for up to 450HP; single turn-down exit under each quarter panel.
Although these systems have been specifically developed for direct fitment with Hooker LS swap components for these applications, they will provide equally beneficial fitment, function and service life with other non-Hooker LS swap headers or non-LS engine equipped X-bodies through modifications of the system inlet tubes, or construction of new ones, by a competent fabricator. Installation of these systems are 50-state Legal.
- 1968-72 Nova/GM X-Body (Chevy Nova, Pontiac Ventura, etc.)
- 2.5" Stainless steel exhaust system with stamped crossover, TIG welded Mufflers, for up to 450HP; single turn-down exit under each quarter panel
- This system features 2.5" diameter tubing and closely follows the contours of the floor pan, carrying over the rear axle and exiting behind the rear valance.
Note: Each system is supplied with a high-efficiency stamped crossover & high-flow TIG-welded 304 SS absorption mufflers;OE quality hardware (clamps, hanger rods and rubber isolators) provided to ensure excellent fitment and a leak free installation;Provides compatibility with stock parking brake cables; Both kits are supplied with turn-down style exits under the rear quarter panels.
Application1968 Chevy Chevy II
1969 Chevy Nova
1970 Chevy Nova
1971 Chevy Nova
1971 Pontiac Ventura
1972 Chevy Nova
1972 Pontiac Ventura
More Like This
Hooker 42507HKR Header Back Exhaust System, Stainless Steel, 3 Inch
Flowmaster 817158 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 1968-74 Nova
MagnaFlow 15896 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 15899 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
Flowmaster 17104 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 1967-74 Camaro/FB
Flowmaster 817104 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 1967-74 GM
Universal Mild Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/2 Inch
Universal Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/4 Inch
DIY Universal Hot Rod Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ Mufflers, 2-1/4
Universal Mild Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 3 Inch
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.