Hooker 42503HKR Header Back Exhaust System, Stainless Steel, 2.5 Inch
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Full stainless steel exhaust system comes complete with stamped crossover for a broad torque curve, TIG welded stainless steel straight through designed absorption style mufflers, for up to 450HP; single turn-down exit under each quarter panel for an stealthy look.
- 1970-81 GM F-BODY - 2.50", Polished Finish
- Each system is supplied with a high-efficiency stamped crossover & high-flow TIG-welded 304 SS absorption mufflers
- OE quality hardware (clamps, hanger rods and rubber isolators) provided to ensure excellent fitment and a leak free installation
- Provides compatibility with stock parking brake cables
- Both kits are supplied with turn-down style exits under the rear quarter panels
- Stainless steel straight through designed absorption mufflers for a muscle car sound without the resonance.
- Constructed of mandrel bent stainless steel tubing
- Works with Hooker long tube headers
Application1967 Chevy Camaro
1967 Pontiac Firebird
1968 Chevy Camaro
1968 Pontiac Firebird
1969 Chevy Camaro
1969 Pontiac Firebird
More Like This
Hooker 9722HKR Header-Back Exhaust System, 95-98 Nissan LS Engine Swap
Hooker 42505HKR Header Back Exhaust System, Stainless Steel, 2.5 Inch
Hooker 16810HKR Cat-Back Exhaust System, Black Finish
Hooker 16811HKR Cat-Back Exhaust System, Natural Finish
Hooker 16820HKR Cat-Back Exhaust System, Natural Finish
Hooker 16822HKR Cat-Back Exhaust System, Natural Finish
Hooker 16827HKR Cat-Back Exhaust System, Natural Finish
Flowtech 62100FLT Truck Toobs Cat-Back Exhaust System, 1988-93 GM, SBC
Flowmaster 17114 Force II Exhuast Kit, 1994-97 Mustang GT/Cobra
Flowmaster 17120 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 1964-72 GM
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.