Hooker 42503HKR Header Back Exhaust System, Stainless Steel, 2.5 Inch
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Full stainless steel exhaust system comes complete with stamped crossover for a broad torque curve, TIG welded stainless steel straight through designed absorption style mufflers, for up to 450HP; single turn-down exit under each quarter panel for an stealthy look.
- 1970-81 GM F-BODY - 2.50", Polished Finish
- Each system is supplied with a high-efficiency stamped crossover & high-flow TIG-welded 304 SS absorption mufflers
- OE quality hardware (clamps, hanger rods and rubber isolators) provided to ensure excellent fitment and a leak free installation
- Provides compatibility with stock parking brake cables
- Both kits are supplied with turn-down style exits under the rear quarter panels
- Stainless steel straight through designed absorption mufflers for a muscle car sound without the resonance.
- Constructed of mandrel bent stainless steel tubing
- Works with Hooker long tube headers
Application1967 Chevy Camaro
1967 Pontiac Firebird
1968 Chevy Camaro
1968 Pontiac Firebird
1969 Chevy Camaro
1969 Pontiac Firebird
More Like This
Hooker 70501318-RHKR BlackHeart Header Back Exhaust System
Hooker 42505HKR Header Back Exhaust System, Stainless Steel, 2.5 Inch
Hooker 16810HKR Cat-Back Exhaust System, Black Finish
Hooker 16811HKR Cat-Back Exhaust System, Natural Finish
Hooker 16820HKR Cat-Back Exhaust System, Natural Finish
Hooker 16827HKR Cat-Back Exhaust System, Natural Finish
Hooker 9722HKR Header-Back Exhaust System, 95-98 Nissan LS Engine Swap
Hooker 16532HKR Header Back Exhaust System
Hooker 16565HKR Header Back Exhaust System
Hooker 16622HKR Manifold Back Exhaust System
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.