Hooker 42503HKR Header Back Exhaust System, Stainless Steel, 2.5 Inch
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Full stainless steel exhaust system comes complete with stamped crossover for a broad torque curve, TIG welded stainless steel straight through designed absorption style mufflers, for up to 450HP; single turn-down exit under each quarter panel for an stealthy look.
- 1970-81 GM F-BODY - 2.50", Polished Finish
- Each system is supplied with a high-efficiency stamped crossover & high-flow TIG-welded 304 SS absorption mufflers
- OE quality hardware (clamps, hanger rods and rubber isolators) provided to ensure excellent fitment and a leak free installation
- Provides compatibility with stock parking brake cables
- Both kits are supplied with turn-down style exits under the rear quarter panels
- Stainless steel straight through designed absorption mufflers for a muscle car sound without the resonance.
- Constructed of mandrel bent stainless steel tubing
- Works with Hooker long tube headers
Application1967 Chevy Camaro
1967 Pontiac Firebird
1968 Chevy Camaro
1968 Pontiac Firebird
1969 Chevy Camaro
1969 Pontiac Firebird
More Like This
Hooker 70501318-RHKR BlackHeart Header Back Exhaust System
Hooker 42505HKR Header Back Exhaust System, Stainless Steel, 2.5 Inch
Hooker 16521HKR Header Back Exhaust System
Hooker 16522HKR Header Back Exhaust System
Hooker 16523HKR Header Back Exhaust System
Hooker 16526HKR Header Back Exhaust System
Hooker 16528HKR Header Back Exhaust System
Hooker 16533HKR Header Back Exhaust System
Hooker 16541HKR Header Back Exhaust System
Hooker 16551HKR Header Back Exhaust System
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
Information on how to pick the proper header for your project.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.