Hooker 4202-1HKR Super Competition Header, Ceramic Coated
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
Application1970 Pontiac Firebird
1971 Pontiac Firebird
1972 Pontiac Firebird
1973 Pontiac Firebird
1974 Pontiac Firebird
More Like This
Hooker 2205-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2213-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2217-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2241-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2457-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2841-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 4201-1HKR Competition Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 5209-1HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 6211-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 1971-73 Ford/Mercury, 351C
Hooker 6224-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 79-93 Ford/Mercury 429-460
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.