Hooker 4201HKR Super Competition Header, Painted
Pontiac V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Temporary Paint, Round Port Flange Style, Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history.
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
Application1968 Pontiac GTO
1968 Pontiac LeMans
1969 Pontiac GTO
1969 Pontiac LeMans
1970 Pontiac GTO
1970 Pontiac LeMans
1971 Pontiac GTO
1971 Pontiac LeMans
1972 Pontiac GTO
1972 Pontiac LeMans
NotesThe paint applied to these headers is a temporary coating only and is designed to burn off during use. High temperature paint or other high temperature coatings are recommended.
More Like This
Hooker 4108HKR Super Competition Header, Painted
Hooker 4108-1HKR Super Competition Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 4201-1HKR Competition Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 70101318-RHKR BlackHeart Long,Tube Headers, 1968-72 A-Body
Patriot Exhaust H8301 Full Length Header, 70-79 Firebird 350-455
Doug's Headers D522-B Full Length Header, 2 In, 68-72 GTO, Black
Flowtech 11170FLT Long Tube Header, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Patriot Exhaust H8301-1 Full Length Header, 70-79 Firebird 350-455
Doug's Headers D522 Full Length Header, 2 In, 68-72 GTO, CC
Doug's Headers D522-R Full Length Header, 2 In, 68-72 GTO, Raw
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!