Hooker 41169HKR Stainless Steel Band Clamp, 3 Inch, 10-Pack
Universal Fit, 3" Inside Diameter, Stainless Steel, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The engineering purpose behind Hooker's newest band clamps is to provide ease of use while creating a tight seal that avoids exhaust leaks which plague many other less quality clamping devices. Designed for slip fit exhaust, the clamp clenches down on the outside tubing and creates a solid leak-free connection. Made from high grade stainless steel and offered in either 2.5" or 3" diameter sizes, these clamps can be purchased in packages of two or 10.
- Designed for slip fit exhaust
- Creates a solid leak-free connection
- Made from high grade stainless steel
- Offered in either 2.5 or 3 diameter sizes
- Can be purchased in packages of two or 10.
More Like This
Hooker 41166HKR Stainless Steel Band Clamps, 2-1/2 Inch, 10-Pack
Hooker 41167HKR Stainless Steel Band Clamp, 3 Inch, 2-Pack
Hooker 41165HKR Stainless Steel Band Clamps, 2-1/2 Inch, 2-Pack
Header-to-Collector Weld Tab
Stainless Steel Exhaust/Muffler Tube Clamps
Hooker 41173HKR Stainless Steel TORCA Style Exhaust Coupler, 3 Inch
Dynatech? 794-91225 V-Clamp Collar Assembly Kit, 2-1/2 Inch
Dynatech? 794-91235 V-Clamp Collar Assembly Kit, 3-1/2 "
Patriot Exhaust H7180 U-Clamp, 2-1/2 Inch
Patriot Exhaust H7172 U-Clamp, 1-1/2 Inch
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.