Hooker 41167HKR Stainless Steel Band Clamp, 3 Inch, 2-Pack
Universal Fit, 3" Inside Diameter, Stainless Steel, Natural
- It creates a solid leak-free connection
- Specially designed for slip fit exhaust
- Will work with 3" diameter exhaust pipe
- Made from high grade stainless steel with a natural finish
- Its main focus is to provide ease of use while creating a tight seal that avoids exhaust leaks which plague many other less quality clamping devices
The engineering purpose behind Hooker's newest band clamps is to provide ease of use while creating a tight seal that avoids exhaust leaks which plague many other less quality clamping devices. Designed for slip fit exhaust, the clamp clenches down on the outside tubing and creates a solid leak-free connection. Made from high grade stainless steel and offered in either 2.5" or 3" diameter sizes, these clamps can be purchased in packages of two or 10.
- Designed for slip fit exhaust
- Creates a solid leak-free connection
- Made from high grade stainless steel
- Offered in either 2.5 or 3 diameter sizes
- Can be purchased in packages of two or 10.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Hooker 41165HKR Stainless Steel Band Clamps, 2-1/2 Inch, 2-Pack
Hooker 41169HKR Stainless Steel Band Clamp, 3 Inch, 10-Pack
Hooker 41166HKR Stainless Steel Band Clamps, 2-1/2 Inch, 10-Pack
Stainless Steel Exhaust/Muffler Tube Clamps
Header-to-Collector Weld Tab
Speedway Motors Heavy Duty Exhaust Clamp
Hooker 41172HKR Stainless Steel TORCA Style Exhaust Coupler, 2-1/2 In.
Patriot Exhaust H7181 U-Clamp, 3 Inch
Patriot Exhaust H7173 U-Clamp, 1-5/8 Inch
Patriot Exhaust H7174 U-Clamp, 1-3/4 Inch
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
Follow these tips and tricks on how to properly wrap your exhaust manifolds to reduce underhood temperatures.
In this detailed article, Tim will guide you on how to build a custom set of 241 Red Ram Hemi driveshaft headers. From the concept to the materials needed, he'll show you how the mockup and final assembly steps.
See how Jeff installs Hedman mid-length headers to the big block in his '67 Chevelle. Learn about the modifications made to the steering shaft and the clamp on the lower steering column for a successful application.