Hooker 4109HKR Super Competition Header, Painted
Pontiac V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Temporary Paint, D Port Flange Style, Steel, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history.
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
Application1970 Pontiac Firebird
1971 Pontiac Firebird
1972 Pontiac Firebird
1973 Pontiac Firebird
1974 Pontiac Firebird
1975 Pontiac Firebird
1976 Pontiac Firebird
1977 Pontiac Firebird
1978 Pontiac Firebird
1979 Pontiac Firebird
1980 Pontiac Firebird
1981 Pontiac Firebird
NotesThe paint applied to these headers is a temporary coating only and is designed to burn off during use. High temperature paint or other high temperature coatings are recommended.
More Like This
Hooker 2239HKR 70-81 Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2287HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2471HKR Competition Mid-Length Header, Painted
Hooker 4901HKR Competition Header, Painted
Hooker 2295-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2451HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 3901-3HKR Competition Header, Painted
Hooker 3901HKR Competition Header, Painted
Hooker 4202HKR Super Competition Header, Painted
Hooker 4109-1HKR Super Competition Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.