Hooker 4107-1HKR Super Competition Header, Ceramic Coated
Pontiac V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Silver ceramic coated, D Port Flange Style, Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
Application1967 Pontiac Firebird
1968 Pontiac Firebird
1969 Pontiac Firebird
1972 Pontiac Ventura
1973 Pontiac Ventura
1974 Pontiac Ventura
More Like This
Hooker 2109-3HKR Long Tube Stepped Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2477-3HKR Mid Length Headers, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2475-3HKR Mid Length Headers, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2475HKR Mid Length Headers, Black Paint
Hooker 2476-1HKR Mid Length Headers, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2476HKR Mid Length Headers, Black Paint
Hooker 2107-1HKR Long Tube Headers, 10 Inch Length, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2107-3HKR Long Tube Headers, 10 Inch Length, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2107HKR Long Tube Headers, 10 Inch Length, Painted
Hooker 2109-1HKR Long Tube Stepped Header, 10 Inch Length
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.