Hooker 2837HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Chevy Small Block V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Temporary Paint, Oval Port Flange Style
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Hooker has a complete line of engine swap headers, front frame mounts and transmission mounts for popular engine swaps. Hooker swap headers and mounts are designed to provide an exact fit when used together. Hooker swap headers add the extra horsepower and torque the serious enthusiast demands. Hooker Headers are the best single improvement you can make.
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- These headers require the use of custom or aftermarket (TransDapt P/N 4689) motor mounts for installation. Powerglide and TH350
S10 Blazer/S-15 Jimmy 2WD
Tube Size 1.625" x 34"
Collector Size 2.5"
Collector Length 8"
Port Shape-Same as Port
NotesThe paint applied to these headers is a temporary coating only and is designed to burn off during use. High temperature paint or other high temperature coatings are recommended.
More Like This
Hooker 2837-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Speedway 1982-97 Chevy S10 Small Block V8 Swap Headers, Raw Finish
Flowtech 11502FLT Shorty Header, 1.5 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 31502FLT Shorty Header, Ceramic Coated, 265-400 SBC
Patriot Exhaust H8073 Clippster Header, 82-95 Chevy S-10, Black
Patriot Exhaust H8073-1 Clippster Header, 82-95 Chevy S-10, CC
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1840S-3JS Shorty Header, 88-95/02-03 Blazer
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1840S-3JT Shorty Header, 88-95/02-03 Blazer
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1840S-3 Shorty Header, 88-95/02-03 Blazer 4.3L
Hedman Hedders 69030 Long Tube Swap Header, S10 SBC
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.