Hooker 2837HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Hooker has a complete line of engine swap headers, front frame mounts and transmission mounts for popular engine swaps. Hooker swap headers and mounts are designed to provide an exact fit when used together. Hooker swap headers add the extra horsepower and torque the serious enthusiast demands. Hooker Headers are the best single improvement you can make.
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- These headers require the use of custom or aftermarket (TransDapt P/N 4689) motor mounts for installation. Powerglide and TH350
S10 Blazer/S-15 Jimmy 2WD
Tube Size 1.625" x 34"
Collector Size 2.5"
Collector Length 8"
Port Shape-Same as Port
More Like This
Hooker 2453HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2452HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2459HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2462HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2827HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 3901HKR Competition Header, Painted
Hooker 5208HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Painted
Hooker 6823HKR Super Competition Headers, 1965-1993 Ford Pickup/Bronco
Hooker 6904HKR Competition Headers, 1969-1979 Ford Pickup, 255-302W
Hooker 6910HKR Competition Headers, 1969-1990 Ford Econoline, 5.0/5.8L
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.