Hooker 2837-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hooker has a complete line of engine swap headers, front frame mounts and transmission mounts for popular engine swaps. Hooker swap headers and mounts are designed to provide an exact fit when used together. Hooker swap headers add the extra horsepower and torque the serious enthusiast demands. Hooker Headers are the best single improvement you can make.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- These headers require the use of custom or aftermarket (TransDapt P/N 4689) motor mounts for installation. Powerglide and TH350
S10 Blazer/S-15 Jimmy 2WD
Tube Size 1.625" x 34"
Collector Size 2.5"
Collector Length 8"
Port Shape-Same as Port
More Like This
Hooker 2453-3HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2453-4HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2452-3HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2452-4HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2452-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2827-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2453-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2462-1HKR Hooker Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 4111-1HKR Super Competition Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 5208-1HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.