Hooker 2808HKR 68-87 Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Chevy Small Block V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Temporary Paint, Oval Port Flange Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hooker has long been known for its dominance of the drag racing circuit, but did you know that Hooker can help the off-road enthusiast scorch the deserts, mountains and swamps of the world? Hooker Headers use long tube lengths and long transition collectors to produce monstrous lowmid range torque without sacrificing top end horsepower. Each Hooker header is designed to provide the finest fit and most durable construction available on the market today. Hooker offers a complete line of full length and emission compatible headers for the off-road enthusiast to choose from. Whether it be a rock crawling Jeep or a 1000 mile desert racer, Hooker can bring your performance expectations to a new level.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
Application1969 Chevy Blazer
1970 Chevy Blazer
1971 Chevy Blazer
1972 Chevy Blazer
1973 Chevy Blazer
1974 Chevy Blazer
1975 Chevy C10
1976 Chevy C10
1977 Chevy C10
1978 Chevy C10
1979 Chevy C10
1980 Chevy C10
1987 Chevy Blazer
1988 Chevy Blazer
1989 Chevy Blazer
1990 Chevy Blazer
1991 Chevy Blazer
NotesThe paint applied to these headers is a temporary coating only and is designed to burn off during use. High temperature paint or other high temperature coatings are recommended.
More Like This
Hooker 2826HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2840HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2840-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2452-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2454-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2454-3HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2452-3HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2452HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2454-4HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2826-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.