Hooker 2481-3HKR LS-Swap Mid-Length Header, Black Ceramic Coated
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
1978-88 GM A/G-Body (Monte Carlo/Malibu/El Camino/Cutlass/Grand Prix/Regal/Bonneville), Mid-Length LS-Swap, 1-7/8", Collector Size 3"
- For GM LS engine swaps into 1978-88 GM A/G-Body vehicles
- 1-7/8" primary tube diameter and 3" collector diameter ideal for "hot" LS1/LS6/LS2 or 5.3L-6.0L Vortec truck engine swaps
- Mid-length design for optimum ground clearance
- Mild steel construction with black ceramic coating
- Designed for use with 12643HKR engine mounting brackets and 12644HKR transmission crossmember
1978-88 GM A/G-Body (Monte Carlo/Malibu/El Camino/Cutlass/Grand Prix/Regal/Bonneville)
Collector Size 3"
More Like This
Hooker 2481-1HKR LS-Swap Mid-Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2472-3HKR Competition Mid-Length Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2472-1HKR Competition Mid-Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 8101-3HKR Super Competition Headers,89-98 Nissan LS Engine Swap
Hooker 2297-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 5903-3HKR Competition Full Length Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2481HKR LS-Swap Mid-Length Header, Painted
Hooker 2472HKR Competition Mid-Length Header, Painted
Hooker 2480-1HKR LS-Swap Mid-Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2207-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.