Hooker 2481-1HKR LS-Swap Mid-Length Header, Ceramic Coated
LM7 Chevy LS V8, LQ4 Chevy LS V8, LR4 Chevy LS V8, Mid-Length Header Tube Type, Steel, Silver
1978-88 GM A/G-Body (Monte Carlo/Malibu/El Camino/Cutlass/Grand Prix/Regal/Bonneville), Mid-Length LS-Swap, 1-7/8", Collector Size 3"
- For GM LS engine swaps into 1978-88 GM A/G-Body vehicles
- 1-7/8" primary tube diameter and 3" collector diameter ideal for "hot" LS1/LS6/LS2 or 5.3L-6.0L Vortec truck engine swaps
- Mid-length design for optimum ground clearance
- Mild steel construction with silver ceramic coating
- Designed for use with 12643HKR engine mounting brackets and 12644HKR transmission crossmember
1978-88 GM A/G-Body (Monte Carlo/Malibu/El Camino/Cutlass/Grand Prix/Regal/Bonneville)
Collector Size 3"
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Hooker 2480-1HKR LS-Swap Mid-Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2451-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2241-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2451-3HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2451HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Speedway Small Block Chevy Street Stock Headers, Raw Finish
Speedway SB Chevy Street Stock Headers, 1-5/8 In, AHC Coated
Speedway Small Block Chevy Street Stock Headers, AHC Coated
Hooker 2150-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2241HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.