Hooker 2480HKR LS-Swap Mid-Length Header, Painted
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
1978-88 GM A/G-Body (Monte Carlo/Malibu/El Camino/Cutlass/Grand Prix/Regal/Bonneville), Mid-Length LS-Swap, 1-3/4", Collector Size 2-1/2"
- For GM LS engine swaps into 1978-88 GM A/G-Body vehicles
- Mid-length design for optimum ground clearance
- Mild steel construction with black painted finish
- Designed for use with 12643HKR engine mounting brackets and 12644HKR transmission crossmember
1978-88 GM A/G-Body (Monte Carlo/Malibu/El Camino/Cutlass/Grand Prix/Regal/Bonneville)
Collector Size 2-1/2"
More Like This
Hooker 2480-3HKR LS-Swap Mid-Length Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2477HKR Mid Length Headers, Black Paint
Hooker 2471HKR Competition Mid-Length Header, Painted
Hooker 2476HKR Mid Length Headers, Black Paint
Hooker 2476-3HKRMid Length Headers, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2471-3HKR Competition Mid-Length Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2477-3HKR Mid Length Headers, Black Ceramic
Flowtech 11102SFLT Long Tube Header, Collector Size 2.5 Inch Diameter
Flowtech 11102FLT Mid Length Header, 2.5 Inch Collector Size
Flowtech 11108FLT Mid Length Header
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.