Hooker 2480HKR LS-Swap Mid-Length Header, Painted
LM7 Chevy LS V8, LQ4 Chevy LS V8, LR4 Chevy LS V8, Mid-Length Header Tube Type, Temporary Paint
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
1978-88 GM A/G-Body (Monte Carlo/Malibu/El Camino/Cutlass/Grand Prix/Regal/Bonneville), Mid-Length LS-Swap, 1-3/4", Collector Size 2-1/2"
- For GM LS engine swaps into 1978-88 GM A/G-Body vehicles
- Mid-length design for optimum ground clearance
- Mild steel construction with black painted finish
- Designed for use with 12643HKR engine mounting brackets and 12644HKR transmission crossmember
1978-88 GM A/G-Body (Monte Carlo/Malibu/El Camino/Cutlass/Grand Prix/Regal/Bonneville)
Collector Size 2-1/2"
NotesThe paint applied to these headers is a temporary coating only and is designed to burn off during use. High temperature paint or other high temperature coatings are recommended.
More Like This
Hooker 2481-3HKR LS-Swap Mid-Length Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2481-1HKR LS-Swap Mid-Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2480-3HKR LS-Swap Mid-Length Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2481HKR LS-Swap Mid-Length Header, Painted
Hooker 2480-1HKR LS-Swap Mid-Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2333-7HKR LS-Swap Full-Length Header, Stainless
Hooker 2332-7HKR LS-Swap Full-Length Header, Stainless
Hooker 2150-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2150HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2241-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!