Hooker 2480-3HKR LS-Swap Mid-Length Header, Black Ceramic Coated
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
1978-88 GM A/G-Body (Monte Carlo/Malibu/El Camino/Cutlass/Grand Prix/Regal/Bonneville), Mid-Length LS-Swap, 1-3/4", Collector Size 2-1/2"
- For GM LS engine swaps into 1978-88 GM A/G-Body vehicles
- 1-3/4" primary tube diameter and 2-1/2" collector diameter ideal for stock LS1/LS6/LS2 or 5.3L-6.0L Vortec truck engine swaps
- Mid-length design for optimum ground clearance
- Mild steel construction with black ceramic coating
- Designed for use with 12643HKR engine mounting brackets and 12644HKR transmission crossmember
1978-88 GM A/G-Body (Monte Carlo/Malibu/El Camino/Cutlass/Grand Prix/Regal/Bonneville)
Collector Size 2-1/2"
More Like This
Hooker 2480-1HKR LS-Swap Mid-Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2471-3HKR Competition Mid-Length Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2471-1HKR Competition Mid-Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2476-1HKR Mid Length Headers, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2477-1HKR Mid Length Headers, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2475-3HKR Mid Length Headers, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2477-3HKR Mid Length Headers, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2476-3HKRMid Length Headers, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 6903-3HKR Competition Headers, 66-76 Ford Pickup, Big Block FE
Hooker 2475-1HKR Mid Length Headers, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.