Hooker 2475-7HKR Mid Length Headers, Stainless Steel
Chevy Small Block V8, Mid-Length Header Tube Type, Natural, Oval Port Flange Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
If you are looking for maximum ground clearance for your First Gen Camaro, Hooker Headers announces the release of their new mid- length headers for the classic 67-69 F-Body (Camaro/Firebird) and 68-72 X-Body vehicles (Nova, Omega, Ventura, Apollo). These headers bring modern features and fitment to these classic platforms.
- Designed for Pro Touring style or aggressively lowered vehicles where ground clearance is of utmost importance
- Mid-length geometry designed for maximum ground clearance and optimized engine compartment fitment
- Provide an elevated level of port finishing and fitment clearances compared to SB Chevy headers typically offered for this application
- 3/8 laser cut flanges, TIG welded and flat finished for maximum strength and a leak free seal
- 1-5/8" primary tube diameter is perfect for mild street machines
- Constructed from 304 stainless steel
- Long-taper collectors for smooth exhaust flow transition from the headers to the exhaust system
- Compatible with straight and angle plug heads
- Compatible with all stock manual and power steering boxes
- Compatible with GM 152 and 168 tooth starters
- Compatible with stock A/C evaporator case
- Compatible with stock floor shift automatic transmissions; column shift automatics require the use of Lokar, or similar, aftermarket shift linkage. Not compatible with column shift manual transmissions or floor shift manual transmissions using factory mec
- Compatible with aftermarket large sump oil pans
- Bolt-in installation capability with new Hooker 2.5 and 3 exhaust systems for these applications, with available adapters (O2 bungs provided on adapter tubes)
Application1967 Chevy Camaro
1967 Pontiac Firebird
1968 Chevy Camaro
1968 Chevy Chevy II
1968 Pontiac Firebird
1969 Chevy Camaro
1969 Chevy Nova
1969 Pontiac Firebird
1970 Chevy Nova
1971 Chevy Nova
1971 Pontiac Ventura
1972 Chevy Nova
1972 Pontiac Ventura
More Like This
Hooker 2104-7HKR Long Tube Headers, 10 Inch Length, Stainless Steel
Hooker 2476-7HKR Mid Length Headers, 304 Stainless Steel
Hooker 2477-7HKR Mid Length Headers, Stainless Steel
Hooker 2106-7HKR Long Tube Stepped Headers, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2109-7HKR Long Tube Stepped Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2104-1HKR Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2104HKR Long Tube Headers, 10 Inch Length, Black Paint
Hooker 2105-1HKR Long Tube Headers, 10 Inch Length, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2109-3HKR Long Tube Stepped Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2475-3HKR Mid Length Headers, Black Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about using a set of Small Block Chevy Sprint Roadster headers for his trike, powered by a stock 305.
In this Tech Tip, one of our customers asks for a suggestion on exhaust headers for his 1933 pickup.