Hooker 2469-2HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Stainless
350 Chevy Small Block V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Polished, 1-3/4" Primary Tube Diameter
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hooker Super Competition Headers - Big Tubes and Power Spear Collector. These headers are for high output, supercharged or big inch versions of the Gen III (LS-6/LS-7) engine. The big 1-3/4" tubes combined with Hooker's unique Power Spear® create the ideal header for competition use. Hooker's Power Spear allows exhaust gases to maintain high velocity as they enter the collector. They also divert along a straighter path in the collector, directing them to merge without excessive back pressure-causing turbulence. These features help extend and broaden the engines torque curve. The thick 3/8" flanges will seal perfectly and indefinitely. They are designed for a precise, noninterfering fit and good ground clearance. Gaskets and hardware kit are included. These high performance headers are intended for the street enthusiast who wants the best performing header out there. These headers maintain the high value standards Competition headers are known for with sturdy 16 gauge construction and our new 3/8" head flange for superior sealing. These headers are easy to install, offer good ground clearance and come complete with gaskets and hardware kit.
- Big 1 3/4 (Super Competition) tuned length primary tubes
- Super Competition version features a 3 slip fit Power Spear collector for efficient high RPM scavenging and reduced back pressure
- Competition version features a 3 slip fit long transition 9 conventional collector for efficient scavenging and reduced back pressure
- Made of sturdy 18 (Super Competition) gauge tube
- Precision machined 5/16 head flange for perfect sealing
- Tight tuck collector designs make it easier to lower vehicle 1 -3
- Industry™s best welds for appearance and long life Offered in high temp black, metallic ceramic coated or 304 stainless steel
- Easy to install and comes complete with hardware and instructions
- Works with power steering, power brakes and air conditioning
Application2000 Chevy Camaro
2000 Pontiac Firebird
2001 Chevy Camaro
2001 Pontiac Firebird
2002 Chevy Camaro
2002 Pontiac Firebird
More Like This
Hooker 2291-2HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Stainless
Hooker 2469-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2291-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2294-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2294HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2470-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1808S-1 Shorty Header, SS, 01-02 Camaro/FB
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 6814S-2 Long Tube Header, SS, 00-02 GM
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 6814S-2JS Long Tube Header, SS, 00-02 GM, SC
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 6814S-2JT Long Tube Header, SS, 00-02 GM, TC
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about using a set of Small Block Chevy Sprint Roadster headers for his trike, powered by a stock 305.
In this Tech Tip, one of our customers asks for a suggestion on exhaust headers for his 1933 pickup.