Hooker 2456-3HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Chevy Small Block V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Black ceramic coated, Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hooker Competition headers offer the best value in the high performance header market. Designed for the value-conscious buyer who is running either a stock or mildly-modified engine, Hooker Competition headers offer premium features at a very competitive price. Made of durable 16 gauge mild steel tubing, the Hooker Competition header design utilizes a long transition collector to reduce back pressure and increase exhaust flow. A perfect sealing surface is assured with the 5/16" machined flanges, with welded O-ring seals. Experience has proven that this flange size is ideal to maintain header integrity and be pliable enough to seal each exhaust port. Tubing is mandrel-bent to maintain metal strength and provide consistent tube diameter at radii to maximize performance. Hooker Competition headers have a standard finish that features a heat-cured, high-heat-resistant paint. Optionally, the famous Hooker Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating is available.
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Tuned-length primary tubes for street performance
- Light weight & sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- designed for easy, trouble-free fit
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Works with power steering, power brakes and air conditioning
Application1955 Chevy Corvette
1956 Chevy Corvette
1957 Chevy Corvette
1958 Chevy Corvette
1959 Chevy Corvette
1960 Chevy Corvette
1961 Chevy Corvette
1962 Chevy Corvette
1963 Chevy Corvette
1964 Chevy Corvette
1965 Chevy Corvette
1966 Chevy Corvette
1967 Chevy Corvette
1968 Chevy Corvette
1969 Chevy Corvette
1970 Chevy Corvette
1971 Chevy Corvette
1972 Chevy Corvette
1973 Chevy Corvette
1974 Chevy Corvette
1975 Chevy Corvette
1976 Chevy Corvette
1977 Chevy Corvette
1978 Chevy Corvette
1979 Chevy Corvette
1980 Chevy Corvette
1981 Chevy Corvette
1982 Chevy Corvette
More Like This
Hooker 2134-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2456-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2134-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2456-4HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic Coated
Big Block Chevy Weld Up Header Kit, 2 In Primary, 3.5 In Collector
Hooker 2134HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2222-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2224-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2108HKR Long Tube Headers, 8 Inch Length, Painted
Hooker 2134-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.