Hooker 2333-7HKR LS-Swap Full-Length Header, Stainless
Chevy LS V8, Long Tube Header Tube Type, Natural, 1-7/8" Primary Tube Diameter, Stainless Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The G-Body defined the 80's for many GM fans. These underpowered rides had a great look but couldn't get out of their own way. Put modern horsepower into your grocery getter with performance products from Holley. Holley has engineered a complete solution of components to put an LS engine in and the power out.
- For GM LS engine swaps into 1978-88 GM A/G-Body vehicles
- 1-7/8" primary tube diameter and 3" collector diameter ideal for "hot" LS1/LS6/LS2 or 5.3L-6.0L Vortec truck engine swaps
- Long tube design for optimum engine performance
- 100% stainless steel construction
- Designed for use with 12643HKR engine mounting brackets and 12644HKR transmission crossmember
1978-88 GM A/G-Body (Monte Carlo/Malibu/El Camino/Cutlass/Grand Prix/Regal/Bonneville)
Collector Size 3"
More Like This
Hooker 2150-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2150-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic
Hooker 2150-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Patriot Exhaust H8096-1 Header, 78-88 Chevy, CC, 1-5/8 Inch
Hooker 2451-2HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Stainless
Flowtech 49100-1FLT Afterburner Headers, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 49100FLT Afterburner Headers, Painted
Flowtech 31104FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 11104FLT Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size
Hooker 2242-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.