Hooker 2332-7HKR LS-Swap Full-Length Header, Stainless
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The G-Body defined the 80's for many GM fans. These underpowered rides had a great look but couldn't get out of their own way. Put modern horsepower into your grocery getter with performance products from Holley. Holley has engineered a complete solution of components to put an LS engine in and the power out.
- For GM LS engine swaps into 1978-88 GM A/G-Body vehicles
- 1-3/4" primary tube diameter and 3" collector diameter ideal for stock LS1/LS6/LS2 or 5.3L-6.0L Vortec truck engine swaps
- Long tube design for optimum engine performance
- 100% stainless steel construction
- Designed for use with 12643HKR engine mounting brackets and 12644HKR transmission crossmember
1978-88 GM A/G-Body (Monte Carlo/Malibu/El Camino/Cutlass/Grand Prix/Regal/Bonneville)
Collector Size 3"
More Like This
Hooker 2106-7HKR Long Tube Stepped Headers, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2109-7HKR Long Tube Stepped Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2275-7HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Stainless
Hooker 2295-7HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Stainless
Hooker 2469-2HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Stainless
Hooker 2333-7HKR LS-Swap Full-Length Header, Stainless
Dynatech® SuperMaxx 5.7L Dodge/Chrysler LX Long Tube Headers Only
Dynatech® SuperMaxx 200-02 Camaro/Firebird Long Tube Headers Only
Dynatech® 715-74710 2004 Corvette C5 Long Tube Headers Only
Dynatech® 715-73710 SuperMaxx 2001-03 Corvette C5 Headers Only
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.