Hooker 2314HKR Block Hugger Header, Stainless
Universal Fit, Block Hugger Header Tube Type, Polished, 1-5/8" Primary Tube Diameter
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Street Rod/Universal SUPER COMPETITION headers are great for custom car, truck, or street rod where a specific fit tuned SUPER COMPETITION header is not available. They work great for those tight-fit installations where frame rails are close to the engine block. Stock motor mounts can be used. Because the collector exits parallel with the oil pan rail, maximum ground clearance is allowed. These headers come complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers. These headers come available in chrome, high heat resistant black paint or Hookers Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating.
- This is also evident during kickdown passing from 2nd to 3rd gear or whenaccelerating part throttle on to a freeway on ramp
- 1 5/8 Mandrel-bent, tuned-length primaries for decreased backpressure and increased exhaust velocity improving HP, torque, & throttle response
- 2.5 Collector at 3-bolt flange for easy exhaustinstallation
- 3/8 thick machined head flanges for perfectsealing surface
- Lightweight 18 gauge mild steel tubing forstrength and reliability
- Tight-tuck tube design for fit with narrow street rod frames
- Collector exit is parallel with oil pan for maximum ground clearance
- Collectors are positioned for maximum starter and engine mount clearance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Includes all necessary hardware & gaskets for a simple installation.
- Strong torque multiplication in an engine''s street operation range is from idle (800 RPM) to around 3,500 RPM
- Hooker™s high style design is tuned for low & midrange street performance
More Like This
Hooker 2200HKR Hooker Block Hugger Header, 4 Inch Length
Tight-Fit Stainless Steel Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers
S/B Chevy Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Angle Plug Heads, Stainless Steel
Big Block Chevy Tight-Fit Block Hugger Headers, Stainless
Small Block Ford Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Stainless Steel
LS1 Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Stainless Steel
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy ZZ-4 Block Hugger Headers, Stainless Steel
Hooker 2001HKR Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Hooker 2100-2HKR Block Hugger Header, 4 Inch Length, Stainless Steel
Hooker 2301HKR Block Hugger Headers for ZZ4 Crate Motor, Ceramic Coat
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about using a set of Small Block Chevy Sprint Roadster headers for his trike, powered by a stock 305.
In this Tech Tip, one of our customers asks for a suggestion on exhaust headers for his 1933 pickup.