Hooker 2297-7HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Stainless
Chevy LS V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Natural, Round Port Flange Style, Stainless Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
1970-74 GM LS 2nd Gen (Camaro/Firebird) Full Length Engine Swap Headers for Stock LS1/LS6/LS2 or 5.3L-6.0L Vortec truck engine swaps
- 100% Stainless steel construction
- Designed and intended for installation only with Hooker LS swap engine mounting brackets and transmission crossmembers for this application.Will not install with any other brand of mounts
- Installation with half-height mounts will likely require modification to vehicle floor panels
- Compatible only with stock height subframe/body mounts
- Connection to 2-1/2 Hooker 2nd-gen F-body exhaust system requires the use of an available mid-pipe kit
- Bolt-in installation with Hooker 3 2nd-gen F-body exhaust system
- Compatible with QuickTime bellhousings, mechanical clutch linkage (requires custom Z-bar/pivot ball assembly), stock A/C evaporator case on firewall, straight boot spark plug wires and Holley LS swap oil pan and accessory drive brackets
- Proprietary flat-finished/TIG welded stainless steel investment cast port flanges, CAD/CFD designed one-piece merge collectors and investment cast attenuation spears
- 1-3/4 primaries/3" collectors
- The only 70-74™ specific header design in the marketplace
- Premium fitment with maximized ground clearance
- Will not install with factory column shift linkage, Lokar or similar aftermarket cable or linkage required for column shift applications
Application1970 Chevy Camaro
1970 Pontiac Firebird
1971 Chevy Camaro
1971 Pontiac Firebird
1972 Chevy Camaro
1972 Pontiac Firebird
1973 Chevy Camaro
1973 Pontiac Firebird
1974 Chevy Camaro
1974 Pontiac Firebird
More Like This
Hooker 2471-7HKR Competition Mid-Length Header, Stainless Steel
Hooker 2287HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2298-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Cermaic
Hooker 2287-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2297-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2297-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2297HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2298-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2298HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2471-1HKR Competition Mid-Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!