Hooker 2295-7HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Stainless
Chevy LS V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Natural, 1-3/4" Primary Tube Diameter
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
1975-81 GM LS 2nd Gen (Camaro/Firebird) Full Length Engine Swap Headers for Stock LS1/LS6/LS2 or 5.3L-6.0L Vortec truck engine swaps
- Will not install with factory column shift linkage, Lokar or similar aftermarket cable or linkage required for column shift applications
- Designed and intended for installation only with Hooker LS swap engine mounting brackets and transmission crossmembers for this application.Will not install with any other brand of mounts
- Installation with half-height mounts will likely require modification to vehicle floor panels
- Compatible only with stock height subframe/body mounts
- Connection to 2-1/2 Hooker 2nd-gen F-body exhaust system requires the use of an available mid-pipe kit
- Bolt-in installation with Hooker 3 2nd-gen F-body exhaust system
- Compatible with QuickTime bellhousings, mechanical clutch linkage (requires custom Z-bar/pivot ball assembly), stock A/C evaporator case on firewall, straight boot spark plug wires and Holley LS swap oil pan and accessory drive brackets
- Proprietary flat-finished/TIG welded stainless steel investment cast port flanges, CAD/CFD designed one-piece merge collectors and investment cast attenuation spears
- 1-3/4 primaries/3" collectors
- The only 75™-81™ specific header design in the marketplace
- Premium fitment with maximized ground clearance
- 100% Stainless steel construction
Application1975 Chevy Camaro
1975 Pontiac Firebird
1976 Chevy Camaro
1976 Pontiac Firebird
1977 Chevy Camaro
1977 Pontiac Firebird
1978 Chevy Camaro
1978 Pontiac Firebird
1979 Chevy Camaro
1979 Pontiac Firebird
1980 Chevy Camaro
1980 Pontiac Firebird
1981 Chevy Camaro
1981 Pontiac Firebird
NotesDesigned for installation only with Hooker LS swap engine mounting brackets and transmission crossmembers for this application.
More Like This
Hooker 2451-2HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Stainless
Hooker 2471-7HKR Competition Mid-Length Header, Stainless Steel
Hooker 2117-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2239HKR 70-81 Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2287HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2295-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2296-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2117-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2117-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2117HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!