Hooker 2294-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hookers new Super Competition and Competition Headers for 98-2002 LS F-bodies have all the A.I.R. and EGR fittings deleted and are for high output, supercharged or big inch versions of the Gen III (LS-6/LS-7) engine. The Super Competition versions feature 18 gauge big tubes and a Power Spear Collector. The big 1-7/8" tubes combined with Hooker's unique Power Spear create the ideal header for competition use. Hooker's Power Spear allows exhaust gases to maintain high velocity as they enter the collector. They also divert along a straighter path in the collector, directing them to merge without excessive back pressure-causing turbulence. These features help extend and broaden the engines' torque curve.
- Big 1 7/8 (Super Competition) tuned length primary tubes
- Easy to install and comes complete with hardware and instructions
- Industry™s best welds for appearance and long life Offered in high temp black & metallic ceramic coated
- Tight tuck collector designs make it easier to lower vehicle 1 -3
- Precision machined 3/8 head flange for perfect sealing
- Made of sturdy 18 (Super Competition) gauge tube
- Super Competition version features a 3 slip fit Power Spear collector for efficient high RPM scavenging and reduced back pressure
Application1998 Chevy Camaro
1998 Pontiac Firebird
1999 Chevy Camaro
1999 Pontiac Firebird
2000 Chevy Camaro
2000 Pontiac Firebird
2001 Chevy Camaro
2001 Pontiac Firebird
2002 Chevy Camaro
2002 Pontiac Firebird
More Like This
Hooker 2297-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2123-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2290-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2291-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2817-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 5101-1HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 1203-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2171-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2297-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2826-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.