Hooker 2294-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
LS6 Chevy LS V8, LS7 Chevy LS V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Silver ceramic coated, Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Hookers new Super Competition and Competition Headers for 98-2002 LS F-bodies have all the A.I.R. and EGR fittings deleted and are for high output, supercharged or big inch versions of the Gen III (LS-6/LS-7) engine. The Super Competition versions feature 18 gauge big tubes and a Power Spear Collector. The big 1-7/8" tubes combined with Hooker's unique Power Spear create the ideal header for competition use. Hooker's Power Spear allows exhaust gases to maintain high velocity as they enter the collector. They also divert along a straighter path in the collector, directing them to merge without excessive back pressure-causing turbulence. These features help extend and broaden the engines' torque curve.
- Big 1 7/8 (Super Competition) tuned length primary tubes
- Easy to install and comes complete with hardware and instructions
- Industry™s best welds for appearance and long life Offered in high temp black & metallic ceramic coated
- Tight tuck collector designs make it easier to lower vehicle 1 -3
- Precision machined 3/8 head flange for perfect sealing
- Made of sturdy 18 (Super Competition) gauge tube
- Super Competition version features a 3 slip fit Power Spear collector for efficient high RPM scavenging and reduced back pressure
Application1998 Chevy Camaro
1998 Pontiac Firebird
1999 Chevy Camaro
1999 Pontiac Firebird
2000 Chevy Camaro
2000 Pontiac Firebird
2001 Chevy Camaro
2001 Pontiac Firebird
2002 Chevy Camaro
2002 Pontiac Firebird
More Like This
Hooker 2290-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2291-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2470-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2468-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2469-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2294HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2290HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2291HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2468HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2469HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!