Hooker 2293HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Chevy LS V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Temporary Paint, SAP - Same as Port Flange Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These swap headers allow enthusiasts to drop an LS (all exc. LS7) engine into the ever popular 1955-1957 Chevy. These new headers were designed to fit only with a Unisteer rack and pinion system. If running a 605 box or stock steering setup see part # 2292HKR. They are a true 1-3/4" long tube design to sufficiently maximize the torque and horsepower of the free breathing LS engines. They are available in high temp black paint, silver ceramic or Hooker's brand new "Darkside" black ceramic.
- True long-tube design to maximize performance potential of engine
- Thick plate steel flanges provide leak-proof seal at cylinder heads
- Designed to fit with Unisteer rack and pinion
- Designed to be compatible with other popular aftermarket components for this application
- Available in three different finishes for more variations in vehicle personalization.
Application1955 Chevy Bel Air
1956 Chevy Bel Air
1957 Chevy Bel Air
NotesDesigned to fit aftermarket Unisteer rack and pinion steering system only. The paint applied to these headers is a temporary coating only and is designed to burn off during use. High temperature paint or other high temperature coatings are recommended.
More Like This
Hooker 2102-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2102-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2102HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2292-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2292-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2292HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2293-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2458HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2102-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2112-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, SBC, 10 Inch
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.