Hooker 2288-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic
LS1 Chevy LS V8, LS2 Chevy LS V8, LS6 Chevy LS V8, LS7 Chevy LS V8, Titanium Ceramic, Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hooker Headers new Titanium ceramic coating provides the exotic look of Titanium for a unique styling enhancement on any vehicle. Hooker's Titanium ceramic coating is formulated to withstand extreme temperatures of up to 1600° F all while maintaining its color and protecting your headers from corrosion. Hooker Titanium ceramic coating is perfect for a nostalgic or modern build. NOTE: Not actual Titanium. LS1 Full Length Engine Swap Header fits 67-69 Camaro/Firebird applications. Hooker has a complete line of engine swap headers, front frame mounts and transmission mounts for popular engine swaps. Hooker swap headers and mounts are designed to provide an exact fit when used together. Hooker swap headers add the extra horsepower and torque the serious enthusiast demands. Hooker Headers are the best single improvement you can make.
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Works with all small block Chevy mounts and frame towers
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Perfect for use with GM''s growing family of Gen III/IV (LS1/LS2/LS6/LS7) engine swap headers
Application1967 Chevy Camaro
1968 Chevy Camaro
1968 Pontiac Firebird
1969 Chevy Camaro
1969 Pontiac Firebird
NotesHeaders require Hooker motor mount kit for proper fit. 02 sensor wire extensions included. These headers are not actual titanium, the color of ceramic coating mimics the look of titanium.
More Like This
Hooker 2288-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2288-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2475-3HKR Mid Length Headers, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2475HKR Mid Length Headers, Black Paint
Hooker 2476-1HKR Mid Length Headers, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2476HKR Mid Length Headers, Black Paint
Hooker 2477-3HKR Mid Length Headers, Black Ceramic
Hooker 70101507-3HKR BlackHeart LS Swap Header, GM F-Body, Black
Hooker 70101507-1HKR BlackHeart LS Swap Header, GM F-Body, Silver
Hooker 2288HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about using a set of Small Block Chevy Sprint Roadster headers for his trike, powered by a stock 305.
In this Tech Tip, one of our customers asks for a suggestion on exhaust headers for his 1933 pickup.