Hooker 2280-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Chevy Big Block V8, Fenderwell Header Tube Type, Silver ceramic coated, Round Port Flange Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hooker has a complete line of engine swap headers, front frame mounts and transmission mounts for popular engine swaps. Hooker swap headers and mounts are designed to provide an exact fit when used together. Hooker swap headers add the extra horsepower and torque the serious enthusiast demands. Hooker Headers are the best single improvement you can make.
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
Application1962 Chevy Chevy II
1963 Chevy Chevy II
1964 Chevy Chevy II
1965 Chevy Chevy II
1966 Chevy Chevy II
1967 Chevy Chevy II
More Like This
Hooker 2280HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2214-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2243-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2243-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic
Hooker 2122-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2243-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Speedway 1962-67 Chevy II Nova Gasser Fenderwell Headers, Raw Finish
Speedway 1962-67 Chevy II Nova Gasser Fenderwell Headers, AHC Coated
216, 235, 261 Chevy 6 Cylinder Headers, AHC Coated
216, 235, 261 Chevy 6 Cylinder Headers, Chrome
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.