Hooker 2265HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Chevy Big Block V8, Long Tube Header Tube Type, Painted, Round Port Flange Style, Mild Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
Application1968 Chevy Chevelle
1969 Chevy Chevelle
1970 Chevy Chevelle
1971 Chevy Chevelle
1972 Chevy Chevelle
More Like This
Hooker 2118HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2124HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2250HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2289-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2289HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2451HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2455HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2217HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2116-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2217-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.