Hooker 2265-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The NEW Hooker Darkside black ceramic coated headers offer the nostalgic, aggressive look of black with a more refined texture and appearance than is possible from any painted finish. The satin sheen provided by this coating is truly striking and sure to please. In addition to providing a more menacing look, which makes a fresh styling statement, Hooker's new Darkside coating supplies all the corrosion resistance properties of our existing silver ceramic coating plus improved thermal resistance to ensure peak performance and durability. Hooker Darksides provide a unique styling enhancement that is equally pleasing in either a nostalgic retro application or a modern hi-tech build. As this coating is not burnished (polished) after its application, the surface appearance is more consistent than that of a silver ceramic coated header. Be different and move over to the Darkside! With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history.
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
Application1968 Chevy Chevelle
1969 Chevy Chevelle
1970 Chevy Chevelle
1971 Chevy Chevelle
1972 Chevy Chevelle
More Like This
Hooker 2205-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2213-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2217-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2217-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic
Hooker 2241-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2265-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Tiatnium Ceramic
Hooker 2841-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2841-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic
Hooker 2227-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2241-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.