Hooker 2250HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history. Hooker has a complete line of engine swap headers, front frame mounts and transmission mounts for popular engine swaps. Hooker swap headers and mounts are designed to provide an exact fit when used together. Hooker swap headers add the extra horsepower and torque the serious enthusiast demands. Hooker Headers are the best single improvement you can make.
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
Application1968 Chevy Chevelle
1969 Chevy Chevelle
1970 Chevy Camaro
1970 Chevy Chevelle
1971 Chevy Camaro
1971 Chevy Chevelle
1972 Chevy Camaro
1972 Chevy Chevelle
More Like This
Hooker 2207HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2239HKR 70-81 Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2111HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2304HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 3202HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2207-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Flowtech 11132FLT Long Tube Header, 3.5 Inch Collector Size
Hooker 6205HKR Super Competition Headers, 1961-64 Ford/Mercury 352-428
Hooker 6209HKR Super Competition Headers, 69-70 Ford/Mercury, Boss 302
Hooker 6210HKR Super Competition Headers, 1967-1971 Ford/Mercury, 351C
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.