Hooker 2241HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Chevy Big Block V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Painted, Standard Flange Style, Steel, Black
Hooker has a complete line of engine swap headers, front frame mounts and transmission mounts for popular engine swaps. Hooker swap headers and mounts are designed to provide an exact fit when used together. Hooker swap headers add the extra horsepower and torque the serious enthusiast demands. Hooker Headers are the best single improvement you can make.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
78-87 Chevelle/Malibu/El Camino/Monte Carlo/Pontiac Grand Prix/Olds Cutlass/Buick Regal
Tube Size 2" x 30"
Collector Size 3.5"
Collector Length 10"
Port Shape-Same As Port
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Hooker 2150-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2241-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2451HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2451-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2451-3HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2451-2HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Stainless
Hooker 2481-1HKR LS-Swap Mid-Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2480-1HKR LS-Swap Mid-Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Speedway Small Block Chevy Street Stock Headers, Raw Finish
Speedway SB Chevy Street Stock Headers, 1-5/8 In, AHC Coated
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.