Hooker 2239-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Chevy Small Block V8, Long Tube Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, Oval Port Flange Style
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
Application1970 Chevy Camaro
1971 Chevy Camaro
1971 Pontiac Ventura
1972 Chevy Camaro
1972 Pontiac Ventura
1973 Chevy Camaro
1973 Pontiac Ventura
1974 Chevy Camaro
1975 Chevy Camaro
1975 Chevy Nova
1976 Chevy Camaro
1976 Chevy Nova
1977 Chevy Camaro
1977 Chevy Nova
1977 Pontiac Firebird
1977 Pontiac Ventura
1978 Chevy Camaro
1978 Chevy Nova
1978 Pontiac Firebird
1979 Chevy Camaro
1979 Chevy Nova
1979 Pontiac Firebird
1980 Chevy Camaro
1980 Pontiac Firebird
1981 Chevy Camaro
1981 Pontiac Firebird
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Hooker 2243-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2207-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2214-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2224-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2130-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2134-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2458-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2150-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2456-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2451-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.