Hooker 2227-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hooker has a complete line of engine swap headers, front frame mounts and transmission mounts for popular engine swaps. Hooker swap headers and mounts are designed to provide an exact fit when used together. Hooker swap headers add the extra horsepower and torque the serious enthusiast demands. Hooker Headers are the best single improvement you can make.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
Application1955 Chevy Bel Air
1955 Chevy One-Fifty Series
1955 Chevy Two-Ten Series
1956 Chevy Bel Air
1956 Chevy One-Fifty Series
1956 Chevy Two-Ten Series
1957 Chevy Bel Air
1957 Chevy One-Fifty Series
1957 Chevy Two-Ten Series
More Like This
Hooker 2217-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic
Hooker 2265-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Tiatnium Ceramic
Hooker 2457-4HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2841-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic
Hooker 2217-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2241-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2241-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic
Hooker 2265-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2285-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2285-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.