Hooker 2227-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Chevy Big Block V8, Long Tube Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, Round Port Flange Style, Silver
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hooker has a complete line of engine swap headers, front frame mounts and transmission mounts for popular engine swaps. Hooker swap headers and mounts are designed to provide an exact fit when used together. Hooker swap headers add the extra horsepower and torque the serious enthusiast demands. Hooker Headers are the best single improvement you can make.
- 396-502 B/B Chevy engine application
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
Application1955 Chevy Bel Air
1955 Chevy One-Fifty Series
1955 Chevy Two-Ten Series
1956 Chevy Bel Air
1956 Chevy One-Fifty Series
1956 Chevy Two-Ten Series
1957 Chevy Bel Air
1957 Chevy One-Fifty Series
1957 Chevy Two-Ten Series
Breaking in an engine with ceramic coated headers WILL result in damage to the coating and will VOID all warranties. Hooker recommends using cast iron exhaust manifolds or old headers during your engine break-in period to avoid damaging your coated damage. Please call Hooker tech service for additional information regarding ceramic coated exhaust products. The use of header wraps can cause the header tubes to crack or rust due to excessive heat and moisture build-up. Hooker does not recommend the use of header wraps as this will void the warranty. Hooker long tube headers do not come with header reducers.
More Like This
Hooker 2102-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2112-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, SBC, 10 Inch
Hooker 2458-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2227HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2458-3HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2458-4HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic Coated
1955-57 Big Block Chevy 396-502 Chassis Headers, AHC Ceramic Coated
1955-57 Chevy Chassis Headers for Rack and Pinion, AHC Coated
1955-57 Chevy LS1 Clipster Headers, AHC Coated
Big Block Chevy Fenderwell Headers for 1955-57 Chevy, AHC Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.