Hooker 2225HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
396 Chevy Big Block V8, 402 Chevy Big Block V8, 427 Chevy Big Block V8, 454 Chevy Big Block V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history. Hooker has a complete line of engine swap headers, front frame mounts and transmission mounts for popular engine swaps. Hooker swap headers and mounts are designed to provide an exact fit when used together. Hooker swap headers add the extra horsepower and torque the serious enthusiast demands. Hooker Headers are the best single improvement you can make.
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
Application1965 Chevy Corvette
1966 Chevy Corvette
1967 Chevy Corvette
1968 Chevy Corvette
1969 Chevy Corvette
1970 Chevy Corvette
1971 Chevy Corvette
1972 Chevy Corvette
1973 Chevy Corvette
1974 Chevy Corvette
More Like This
Hooker 2134HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2224HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2123HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2222HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2134-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2123-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2134-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2222-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2224-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2134-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about using a set of Small Block Chevy Sprint Roadster headers for his trike, powered by a stock 305.
In this Tech Tip, one of our customers asks for a suggestion on exhaust headers for his 1933 pickup.