Hooker 2224-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hooker Headers new Titanium ceramic coating provides the exotic "look" of Titanium for a unique styling enhancement on any vehicle. Hooker's Titanium ceramic coating is formulated to withstand extreme temperatures of up to 1600° F all while maintaining its color and protecting your headers from corrosion. Hooker Titanium ceramic coating is perfect for a nostalgic or modern build. NOTE: Not actual Titanium. Super Competition Sidemount headers deliver the most aggressive style and performance for your early Corvette, Camaro, Nova or Firebird. Sidemount headers are built from lightweight 18 gauge tubing. Sidetubes slip directly to the collector for a leak free seal. Hooker sidemount headers and sidetubes come with 3 choices of coating; show quality chrome, high heat resistant black paint and Hooker's Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating. Replaceable Hooker mufflers are available separately in 2 different styles; glasspack and reverse flow. The glass pack style provides the highest performance with minimal backpressure and sound control. The reverse flow is designed for maximum sound control.
- Slip fit side tubes for leak-free seal
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- Replacement Hooker mufflers available in straight-through or reverse-flow versions
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
Application1963 Chevy Corvette
1964 Chevy Corvette
1965 Chevy Corvette
1966 Chevy Corvette
1967 Chevy Corvette
1968 Chevy Corvette
1969 Chevy Corvette
1970 Chevy Corvette
1971 Chevy Corvette
1972 Chevy Corvette
1973 Chevy Corvette
1974 Chevy Corvette
1975 Chevy Corvette
1976 Chevy Corvette
1977 Chevy Corvette
1978 Chevy Corvette
1979 Chevy Corvette
1980 Chevy Corvette
1981 Chevy Corvette
1982 Chevy Corvette
More Like This
Hooker 2224-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2224-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Polished
Hooker 2222-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2401-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2207-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic
Hooker 2207-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2290-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2291-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2294-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 1203-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.