Hooker 2224-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Polished
Chevy Small Block V8, Long Tube Header Tube Type, Polished, Rectangular Port Flange Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
Super Competition Sidemount headers deliver the most aggressive style and performance for your early Corvette. Sidemount headers are built from lightweight 18 gauge tubing. Sidetubes slip directly to the collector for a leak free seal. Replaceable Hooker mufflers are available separately in 2 different styles; glasspack and reverse flow. The glass pack style provides the highest performance with minimal backpressure and sound control. The reverse flow is designed for maximum sound control.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Slip fit side tubes for leak-free seal
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Replacement Hooker mufflers available in straight-through or reverse-flow versions
Application1963 Chevy Corvette
1964 Chevy Corvette
1965 Chevy Corvette
1966 Chevy Corvette
1967 Chevy Corvette
1968 Chevy Corvette
1969 Chevy Corvette
1970 Chevy Corvette
1971 Chevy Corvette
1972 Chevy Corvette
1973 Chevy Corvette
1974 Chevy Corvette
1975 Chevy Corvette
1976 Chevy Corvette
1977 Chevy Corvette
1978 Chevy Corvette
1979 Chevy Corvette
1980 Chevy Corvette
1981 Chevy Corvette
1982 Chevy Corvette
More Like This
Hooker 2224-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2224HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2123-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2134-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2134HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2222-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2456-3HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2123HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2134-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2134-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!