Hooker 2222HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Chevy Big Block V8, Long Tube Header Tube Type, Painted, Round Port Flange Style, Mild Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Super Competition Sidemount headers deliver the most aggressive style and performance for your early Corvette. Sidemount headers are built from lightweight 18 gauge tubing. Sidetubes slip directly to the collector for a leak free seal. Hooker sidemount headers and sidetubes come with 3 choices of coating; show quality chrome, high heat resistant black paint and Hooker's Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating. Replaceable Hooker mufflers are available separately in 2 different styles; glasspack and reverse flow. The glass pack style provides the highest performance with minimal backpressure and sound control. The reverse flow is designed for maximum sound control.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Slip fit side tubes for leak-free seal
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Replacement Hooker mufflers available in straight-through or reverse-flow versions
Application1965 Chevy Corvette
1966 Chevy Corvette
1967 Chevy Corvette
1968 Chevy Corvette
1969 Chevy Corvette
1970 Chevy Corvette
1971 Chevy Corvette
1972 Chevy Corvette
1973 Chevy Corvette
1974 Chevy Corvette
More Like This
Hooker 2134HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2224HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2123HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2225HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2134-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2123-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2134-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2222-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2224-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2134-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!