Hooker 2205-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
Application1967 Chevy Camaro
1968 Chevy Camaro
1968 Chevy Chevy II
1969 Chevy Camaro
1969 Chevy Nova
1970 Chevy Nova
1971 Chevy Nova
1972 Chevy Nova
More Like This
Hooker 2217-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic
Hooker 2265-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Tiatnium Ceramic
Hooker 2457-4HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2841-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic
Hooker 2217-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2241-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2241-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic
Hooker 2265-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2285-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2285-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.