Hooker 2201-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Chevy Big Block V8, Long Tube Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, 2" Primary Tube Diameter
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Hooker has a complete line of engine swap headers, front frame mounts and transmission mounts for popular engine swaps. Hooker swap headers and mounts are designed to provide an exact fit when used together. Hooker swap headers add the extra horsepower and torque the serious enthusiast demands. Hooker Headers are the best single improvement you can make.
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
Application1958 Chevy Bel Air
1958 Chevy Biscayne
1958 Chevy Impala
1959 Chevy Bel Air
1959 Chevy Biscayne
1959 Chevy Impala
1960 Chevy Bel Air
1960 Chevy Biscayne
1960 Chevy Impala
1961 Chevy Bel Air
1961 Chevy Biscayne
1961 Chevy Impala
1962 Chevy Bel Air
1962 Chevy Biscayne
1962 Chevy Impala
1963 Chevy Bel Air
1963 Chevy Biscayne
1963 Chevy Impala
More Like This
Hooker 2103-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2171-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2103HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Diameter
Hooker 2171HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2201HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Flowtech 11132FLT Long Tube Header, 3.5 Inch Collector Size
Flowtech 31132FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Doug's Headers D926 Aluminum Y-Pipe, 3 Inch, 99-05 Chevy Truck
216, 235, 261 Chevy 6 Cylinder Headers, AHC Coated
216, 235, 261 Chevy 6 Cylinder Headers, Chrome
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!