Hooker 2200HKR Hooker Block Hugger Header, 4 Inch Length
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Street Rod/Universal SUPER COMPETITION headers are great for custom car, truck, or street rod where a specific fit tuned SUPER COMPETITION header is not available. They work great for those tight-fit installations where frame rails are close to the engine block. Because the collector exits parallel with the oil pan rail, maximum ground clearance is allowed. These headers come complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers. These headers come available in chrome, high heat resistant black paint or Hookers Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Tight-tuck design for narrow frame rails
- Easy installation - can be used with stock motor mounts
- Machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
More Like This
Hooker 2314HKR Block Hugger Header, Stainless
Tight-Fit Stainless Steel Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers
Dynatech® 730-10010 Stainless Steel Tight-Fit, Block Hugger Headers
Small Block Ford Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Stainless Steel
LS1 Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Stainless Steel
S/B Chevy Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Angle Plug Heads, Stainless Steel
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy ZZ-4 Block Hugger Headers, Stainless Steel
ZZ-4 Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Ford Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Raw Finish
LS1 Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Raw Finish
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.