Hooker 21721HKR Aero Chamber Muffler, Single 2-1/2 Inch Inlet
93-99 Chevy Camaro, 93-99 Pontiac Firebird, Chambered Muffler Type, 2.50" Inlet Diameter, Steel
The all aluminized and stainless steel Aero Chamber is designed to do much more than simply muffle exhaust noise. The Aero Chamber Muffler produces a deep throaty powerful sound that will not change with time. The Hooker Aero Chamber uses a unique step principal, similar to that which is currently popular in racing header design. The aerodynamically designed chambers flow 23% better and produce more horsepower and torque than the most popular high performance brand.
- Universal Camaro/Firebird Replacement
- Single 2.5" Offset Inlet
- Dual 2.25" Outlets
- 4-3/4"H x 10-1/4"W x 20"L 16 Gauge Aluminzed Steel Case
- O.E. Mounting Provisions
- Reinforced Inlets and Outlets
- Stainless Steel Perforated Plate eliminates Internal Rust
- Aerodynamic Lens Directs Sound Pressure Waves into Acceleration Chamber and Out of Muffler
- Sound Absorption Chamber eliminates High Frequeny Sound Waves for Deep Throaty Powerful Sound
- Resonance Chamber and Tuning Tube Cancels Unwanted Frequencies and Amplitudes
- Stepped acceleration Chamber Increases Exhaust Gas Velocity and Maximum Flow
- Three Internal Bulk Heads for Superior Case Durability and Stability
Application1993 Chevy Camaro
1993 Pontiac Firebird
1994 Chevy Camaro
1994 Pontiac Firebird
1995 Chevy Camaro
1995 Pontiac Firebird
1996 Chevy Camaro
1996 Pontiac Firebird
1997 Chevy Camaro
1997 Pontiac Firebird
1998 Chevy Camaro
1998 Pontiac Firebird
1999 Chevy Camaro
1999 Pontiac Firebird
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Hooker 21504HKR The Aero Chamber Muffler, Single 2-1/2 Inch Offset Inlet
Hooker 21516HKR Aero Chamber Muffler, Single 2-1/2 Inch Center Inlet
Hooker 21502HKR Aero Chamber Muffler, Single 2-1/2 Inch Offset Inlet
Hooker 21508HKR Aero Chamber Muffler, Single 2-1/2 Inch Offset Inlet
Hooker 21642HKR VR304 SS Muffler, Single 2-1/2 Inch Offset Inlet
Hooker 21602HKR Maximum Flow Muffler, Single 2-1/2 Inch Offset Inlet
Hooker 21604HKR Maximum Flow Muffler, Single 2-1/2 Inch Offset Inlet
Hooker 21006HKR Competition Turbo Muffler, 2-1/2 Inch Offset Inlet
Hooker 21501HKR Aero Chamber Muffler, Single 2-1/4 Inch Offset Inlet
Hooker 21729HKR Aero Chamber Muffler, Single 3 Inch Inlet
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
Follow these tips and tricks on how to properly wrap your exhaust manifolds to reduce underhood temperatures.
In this detailed article, Tim will guide you on how to build a custom set of 241 Red Ram Hemi driveshaft headers. From the concept to the materials needed, he'll show you how the mockup and final assembly steps.
See how Jeff installs Hedman mid-length headers to the big block in his '67 Chevelle. Learn about the modifications made to the steering shaft and the clamp on the lower steering column for a successful application.