Hooker 2171-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
348 Chevy W-Series V8, 409 Chevy W-Series V8, Long Tube Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
Application1961 Chevy Bel Air
1961 Chevy Biscayne
1961 Chevy Impala
1962 Chevy Bel Air
1962 Chevy Biscayne
1963 Chevy Bel Air
1963 Chevy Biscayne
1964 Chevy Bel Air
1964 Chevy Biscayne
More Like This
Hooker 2103-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2103HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Diameter
Hooker 2171HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2201HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Flowtech 10010FLT Universal Block Hugger Tubes
216, 235, 261 Chevy 6 Cylinder Headers, AHC Coated
216, 235, 261 Chevy 6 Cylinder Headers, Chrome
Doug's Headers D926 Aluminum Y-Pipe, 3 Inch, 99-05 Chevy Truck
Flowtech 11132FLT Long Tube Header, 3.5 Inch Collector Size
Flowtech 31132FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.