Hooker 2171-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and to put it at the optimum point in the power curve. It takes a lot of time and money to do the job right. We will sometimes spend up to 2 to 3 times more just to make the Super Competition header work only 5 to 10% better. That commitment to excellence has made Hooker Headers the winningest header manufacturer in automotive drag racing history.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
Application1961 Chevy Bel Air
1961 Chevy Biscayne
1961 Chevy Impala
1962 Chevy Bel Air
1962 Chevy Biscayne
1963 Chevy Bel Air
1963 Chevy Biscayne
1964 Chevy Bel Air
1964 Chevy Biscayne
More Like This
Hooker 2297-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2123-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2290-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2291-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2294-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2817-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 5101-1HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 1203-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2297-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2826-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.