Hooker 21630HKR Maximum Flow Muffler, Single 3 Inch Offset Inlet
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Hooker Maximum Flow muffler actually flows 99% and produces more horsepower and torque than a 2-1/2" open pipe. The Maximum Flow is constructed of an aluminized steel case with stainless steel internal core and uses a high temperature packing material to absorb excessive noise while allowing a mellow powerful sound. As with all absorption type silencers, the Maximum Flow will be most effective for sound control with lower compression (8.5 to 1 and lower) motors with conservative Camshafts and with applications using catalytic converter(s). The Maximum Flow flows either direction, allowing for easy installation.
- Feature intricate stainless steel, robotic weld seams
- Single 3" Offset Inlet
- Single 3" Offset Outlet
- 4-3/4"H x 10-1/4"W x 14"L 16 Gauge Fully Welded Aluminzed Steel Case
- Stainless Steel Perforated Exhaust Core
- Bi-Directional Exhaust Flow Design
- High Temp Packing Material Absorbs Excessive Noise while Allowing a Mellow Powerful Sound
Q & A
Hear how Pat's '64 Impala sounds with Hooker mufflers.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.